Our team is small: that means open communication and a flat hierarchy, where each team member is encouraged to be involved in the decision-making and bring their own ideas.
- Build REST APIs (preferably Django REST-Framework)
- Keep an eye on performance and scalability
- Collaborate with our designer on a concept level and bring their designs to life.
- Research new technologies and solutions and exchange with others in the team
- Participate in sprint planning, testing and code reviews
- Solid understanding of component-based architecture using libraries such as React, Angular or Vue.js
- Confident CSS / SASS / HTML skills
- You are familiar with Webpack or a similar module bundler
- You are able to work autonomously, plan your tasks and establish priorities
- You know how to test and what to test
- You have a strong interest in visual design and developing a rich user experience
- You speak fluent English
- You have a working visa for Switzerland (please note that this is not a remote position)
Nice to haves
- Having used GraphQL in a production environment
- Experience with Heroku Experience with Python/Django Y
- You can speak German
- We love an entrepreneurial mindset
Does this sound like you could be a good fit?
If so please send us your application per email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following:
- your CV
- examples of previous projects (this could be a link to your GitHub profile or to online projects)